A part number can not be deleted from the Parts Dictionary in EzData.
A part number cannot be deleted from the Parts Dictionary because it can be used in resources.
1. Check what resources are using the part number in the parts lists.
a) Run EzData.
b) Copy the part number that cannot be deleted in the Parts Dictionary.
c) Execute the following query in MSSQL Management Studio:
select r.Code as 'Resource Code'
from Part p
inner join DataItem di on di.ItemObject_Ptr = p.Ptr
inner join DataGroup dg on di.Group_Ptr = dg.Ptr
inner join ResourceVersion rv on dg.Resource_Ptr = rv.Ptr
inner join Resource r on r.Ptr = rv.Resource_Ptr
where p.Code = 'PART NUMBER'
where PART NUMBER should be replaced with the part number that cannot be deleted copied in the Parts Dictionary.
d) On the Results tab, the Resource Codes that are using the part number in the parts lists will be displayed.
2. Find resources in the Resource Dictionary by the reference.
a) Copy the resource code on the Results tab of MSSQL Management Studio.
b) In EzData open the Resource Dictionary.
c) Paste the copied resource code to fine the resource.
d) Right click it and select Show in the tab from the context menu.
3. The resource will open in the Resource Display Area.
4. Delete the needed part number from the parts list.
5. Try to delete the part number from the Parts Dictionary one more time.