Many manufacturers link to external resources in their implementations of EzParts Web. Users who browse with Internet Explorer my click on a link in the tree and be displayed a "blank page.".
This is caused by the users security level in their browser. Enable cross domain post and get by performing the following steps:
- In IE Open Tools | Internet Options on the IE menu.
- Click the Security tab,
- Click the "Sites" button.
- Add the manufacturers EzParts Web site to the trusted sites.
- Click Close.
- Click the "Trusted Sites" Icon.
- Slide the security level slider bar to "Medium-Low"
- Click OK