EzParts Electronic Parts Catalog Software.
After running EzParts electronic parts catalog Version 5.0 and selecting a manufacturer data-set, the following message appears: "Your registration has expired. Please contact Systems Online SCT, Inc."
If your EzParts Subscription is valid and active you should update your EzParts Database to the latest version available from your manufacturer by following the steps below:
- Send an email request to our support team and request a link to EzParts5Updater.
- Make sure you have closed all running instances of EzParts.
- Run the EzParts5Updater application. (In case you don't have administrative rights on the system, right-click on the EzParts5Updater icon and select Run as Administrator from the right-click menu.)
- In the EzParts5Updater window click Next when prompted to start the update process.
- Select the check-boxes next to all databases that you what to update and click Next.
- Once the update is complete you will receive the following notification "Update was successfully applied".
- Click Finish to close the EzParts5Updater application.
Note: If you are running a network version of EzParts electronic parts catalog software, you will need to run the EzParts5Updater application on the server in order to update the database.