Systems Online Support Standard Service Levels and expected response times are defined as follows:
Systems Online Support Requests are classified according to the following priorities:
- Low - these support requests are accepted by email or portal, phone.
- Medium - these support requests are accepted by email or portal, phone.
- High - these support requests are accepted by email or portal, phone.
- Urgent - these support requests are accepted by email or portal, phone.
- Urgent - Server Down - these support requests are submitted by email or portal and should be followed up immediately by a phone call to your representative for immediate ticket escalation.
Support requests may be submitted via the "Online support Portal" or via email to your product's assigned support email address. All requests are assigned a Ticket Number automatically. Support staff will classify each request according to product and priority. Priority is determined by Systems Online Staff and is based on the information contained in the support request.
To ensure that your request is given the appropriate priority and assigned to the correct product group you should provide complete and precise information relating to your question or issue. This includes any error codes, warnings, displayed messages or results that are unexpected or that you need assistance with. You may be asked to provide additional information when required.
In the case of Server Down Incidents or Service Unavailable Incident we strongly suggest that you feel free to call your Systems Online account manager or representative in addition to submitting a support request. Server Down Tickets can be submitted via email or via the portal with the EXACT subject line Server Down or Service Unavailable. These tickets are automatically assigned and SMS notification and emails are immediately sent to on call staff members. Server Down and Service Unavailable Incidents are taken seriously. Since your account manager or representative cannot resolve your issues personally, but can only make sure that those issues are assigned to the appropriate personnel in the case of a Server Down or Service Unavailable incident, we do not suggest that you contact your account manager or representative with standard support requests or other non sales related questions.
Expected response times* vary based on product and priority. The following are Systems Online's standard response times and may change without notice:
- Low - Respond within 2 business days and resolve within 2 weeks.
- Medium - Respond within 1 business day and resolve within 1 week.
- High - Respond within 4 hours and resolve within 3 business days.
- Urgent - Respond within 2 hours and resolve within 2 business days.
- Urgent - Server Down - Immediate Response and Resolution.
*Response time hours are based on operational hours and response times are in working days and are subject to standard holidays.
The following is a list of support Ticket Status values and what each value means:
- Open - Request is currently open or in the queue.
- Pending - the support staff is in the process of determining the validity or nature of the support request. One the request is authorized or properly categorized then the request will be assigned a different status.
- Resolved - Support staff has provided a resolution via the support portal but has not closed the ticket pending user feedback. Resolved tickets are automatically closed by the Ticket System after 4 days.
- Closed - Support staff has provided a resolution via the support portal and the ticket has been closed by the support staff or automatically after the customer feedback timer has expired. Tickets are normally set to Resolved by the support agent and are not closed. Resolved tickets are automatically closed by the Ticket System after 4 days.
- Waiting On Customer - Support staff has requested information from the user and is waiting for a response so that the support request can be properly resolved. (Standard Response times do not apply until customer response has been received.)
- Waiting On Third Party - Support staff has requested information from an involved third party and is waiting for a response so that the support request can be properly resolved. The third party may ba the customer or users IT consultant or sub contractor or other similar individual or entity. (Standard Response times do not apply.)
- On Hold - Support staff has determined that the support request is not urgent or does not require action withing a specified time period. The request has been put on hold pending future decision, discussion or action. Normally requests that are put on hold are requests or ideas submitted by users for for additional product features, non-standard functionality or other similar request. (Standard Response times do not apply.)
Systems Online will provide training and support to all customers with an active Licensing Agreement. Depending on the terms of your agreement additional charges for training and support may be incurred once you have exceeded the specified training and support hours specified in your agreement. Systems Online's standard Licensing agreement includes 20 hours of support every year. Unused support hours do not roll over to the next year and expire on the anniversary of the roll out or annual renewal date. In order to receive product support Licensees are required to maintain their product installations with a version of the Systems Online product currently within its active support life cycle.
Systems Online will provide product updates to all customers with an active Licensing Agreement. These updates include both minor and major product releases. Systems Online retains the right to require that a Licensee migrate to a newer version of the software product and retire older versions. Retired versions are product versions that are no longer in their active support life cycle.
Active life cycles for each product vary. Please contact your account representative with questions or concerns related to the life cycle of your current products. Upgrading to a product version to a product version currently in its active support life cycle is free for all customers with an active Licensing Agreement.